All stones are derived naturally so difference in stone pattern may vary. All facial rollers come with a luxe box to store safely, an explanation of stone and crystal properties and a how to facial roll card.
Face rolling has been around for centuries and is only recently making its way into Western society. Essentially, these rolling tools such as obsidian and rose quartz are used to massage ones face and neck muscles, assisting in a process known as lymphatic drainage.
These rollers also assist in general circulation of the surrounding skin cells which brings fresh blood and oxygen to the skin. The natural cool properties of the obsidian and rose may have some immediate effects and temporary benefits like reducing swelling.
Avoid putting excess oil or water directly onto the roller to ensure product quality. These rollers are extremely delicate. Roll with light pressure initially. To clean, wipe down all stone areas avoiding the metal properties of the roller.
- Rose Quartz- light pink stone
- Jade- light green and white stone
- Obsidian- black
- Red Lace Jasper- Copper red tones with cream accent coloring throughout
- Kiwi Jasper- light blue stone with white and black speckles
- Golden Sand Jasper- sparkly copper color
- Turquoise- light teal color with black and cream marks throughout
- Amethyst- shades of purple with light cream
- Blue Howlite- bright teal color with black lines
- Rhodonite- deep Grey tones with speckles of pink and black